Show Lodge 3
Holiday homes for sale Lake district Cartmel Park Show Lodge
An opportunity to purchase one of 9 lodges that will be available on our exclusive development ‘The Fells’ The Gran Frascati is a breath taking 45ft x 22ft lodge, clad in therma wood, with modern slate grey windows and doors. With glass decking to the front and and open low decking at the back. This is a truly stunning lodge.
The lounge area within our Gran Frascati offers various feature points and aesthetic treats. As you walk in from the grand entry way through the double glazed doors, you’re immediately drawn to the large split face slate feature wall. The feature wall is the main television point in the unit however it also features a bio-ethanol, 100% efficient flue less fireplace with minimal, clean lines, fitting perfectly into its surroundings. We have included four inglenooks around the feature wall and filled them with firewood, which gives a rustic addition to this modern interior however the capacity is there for these to become shelving displays/ornament displays/bookshelves. It’s fitted with a wireless bluetooth/DAB sound system connected to the TV in the main living area, master bedroom and en-suite. Integrated electric blinds are fitted into the bi-fold doors, which over look the 17th century Priory.
The dining area is dominated by an incredible light fitting which befits the wood floors and rustic table perfectly. A large reclaimed wooden chandelier chain hung above a large six seat table.
The kitchen is fantastically well equipped, however still in keeping the minimal lines and aesthetics throughout the rest of the lodge. The kitchen features; 2 x single ovens, 1 x microwave, 1 x steam microwave, 1 x ‘gas on glass’ hob and 70/30 split fridge freezer. A large walk in pantry offers as much storage spaces you could need for non perishable goods. The main centrepiece to the kitchen is the enormous quartz worktop, at its largest dimension it is 2.6 x 1.2 metres. The worktop has a breakfast bar and stools which is the perfect place for a drink and socialising.
The master suite is equipped with a full king size bed, straddled by two matching bedside tables. The dresser unit at the base of the bed is matching to the bedside tables. The bulkhead lighting above the bed is perfect for reading and mood lighting, switched by the bedside you’ll never have to jump out of bed again. The amount of storage in the room has been kept to a minimum to make the room feel uncluttered. There is masses of storage in the walk through wardrobe, offering various hanging and drawer storage.
• Large ‘grand entry’ with a viewing pane into the lounge and dining area
• Two utility cupboards in the grand entrance hall
• Large split face slate feature wall with a bioethanol fireplace, TV and adaptable inglenooks
• A large 3 meter Bifold door with fully electric solar panels and remote control venetian blinds
• Fully wireless Bluetooth and DAB soundsystem in the Living/Kitchen/Dining and Master Bedroom, wired into the TV to play into ceiling speakers.
• 2.6 x 1.6 meter Quartz kitchen worktop with recessed sink and ‘Gas on Glass’ 5 burner hob
• Large corner walk in larder
• King size bed in the master bedroom, illuminated with bulkhead lighting
• Large walk through wardrobe to ensuite bathroom
• Luxurious 1.8m designer bathtub on a plinth, illuminated by floor fitted mood lighting
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms featuring full size beds and ample fitted wardrobe space
• Full family sized bathroom with a large walk in shower floating vanity unit.